Rebalance by Naturally Drenched is an in-shower hair treatment that's designed to be used after shampooing and before conditioning to restore pH balance. The nourishing hair product is effective for strengthening the hair follicles, providing protection against dryness and breakage and much more, thanks to its nutrient-packed blend of almond oil, bamboo extract, papaya and calendula. The product is made to be applied from root to end, and those with curls will find that it helps to restore their natural curl pattern.
As an extension of their self-care routines, people are expanding upon their ordinary hair care rituals to include treatments that are especially nourishing to the hair and scalp. These pre-shampoo, pre-conditioner and post-wash treatments address a variety of issues beyond basic cleansing shampoos, nourishing conditioners and hair masks.
Image Credit: Naturally Drenched
This In-Shower Hair Treatment Restores the Hair's pH
1. In-shower Hair Treatments - In-shower hair treatments are becoming increasingly popular as they improve the overall health of hair and scalp.
2. Pre-shampoo and Post-wash Hair Treatments - Hair treatments applied before or after shampoo and conditioning are gaining popularity as they offer added benefits beyond regular hair care products.
3. Natural Hair Treatments - Natural hair treatments that use ingredients like almond oil, bamboo extract, papaya, and calendula are gaining traction as consumers become more conscious of what they put on their hair and scalp.
1. Beauty and Personal Care Industry - As consumers continue to prioritize their self-care routines, the beauty and personal care industry has an opportunity to expand their product offerings to cater to this increased demand for hair treatments.
2. Natural Products Industry - The natural products industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the trend towards natural hair treatments and offer a wider range of products with natural ingredients.
3. Salon and Professional Hair Care Industry - The salon and professional hair care industry can incorporate these pre-shampoo, pre-conditioner and post-wash treatments into their services to offer their clients added benefits and promote healthy hair and scalp.