Mauritius is an island country in East Africa and the destination recently received a beautifully designed illustrated travel book that boasts advice and tips. The publication is made possible by London-based branding agency & SMITH who was commissioned by SALT of Palmar — "the first hotel in a new sub-brand from The Lux Collective."
The illustrated travel book relates to readers the best spots to watch the sunrise, the best venues to listen to live music, the island's hidden gems, and other valuable tourist information. In addition, the contents of the helpful publication have been sourced from local residents which adds immense value and authenticity to it. One of the more extensive partnerships was with Paul Choy -- a local photographer and editor who guided & SMITH in the exploration of the Mauritius island.
& SMITH Works Alongside Mauritius Locals on This Book
1. Design-centric Illustrated Travel Books - Opportunity for travel book publishers to create visually stunning and informative guides that incorporate local expertise.
2. Authenticity-driven Tourism Experiences - Opportunity for tourism industry to collaborate with local residents and experts to create unique and valuable travel resources.
3. Destination-focused Branding - Opportunity for branding agencies to collaborate with hotels and resorts to create customized travel publications that highlight the best experiences and attractions in a specific location.
1. Travel Book Publishing - Publishing houses can explore partnerships with local communities to create visually appealing and locally sourced travel guides.
2. Tourism - Travel agencies and tour operators can collaborate with local residents to curate unique and authentic experiences for travelers.
3. Hospitality Branding - Hotel and resort brands can work with design agencies to develop destination-specific publications that promote their properties and the surrounding attractions.