The Igloo Reactor 24-Can Backpack cooler is a functional accessory for avid hikers and campers alike that will enable them to keep their choice of food or drink chilled and on hand at all times. The backpack-style cooler is constructed using advanced insulation that will enable it to keep contents cold for up to two days without worry. The cooler offers space for up to 24 cans, as per the name, and is paired with a padded back panel, sternum strap and adjustable shoulder straps for easily carrying it on ones back.
The Igloo Reactor 24-Can Backpack cooler boasts a completely waterproof exterior and liner as well as a leakproof liner that all work together to prevent water from seeping out.
The Igloo Reactor 24-Can Backpack Features Advanced Insulation
1. Wearable Backpack Coolers - An emergent trend in the outdoor industry is the use of wearable backpack coolers with advanced insulation design.
2. Advanced Insulation Technology - Innovative insulation technologies are disrupting the cooler industry by providing long-lasting cooling capabilities for outdoor enthusiasts and sports lovers.
3. Waterproof and Leakproof Liners - The emergence of waterproof and leakproof liners is transforming the outdoor adventure industry by providing enhanced protection for valuable gears and other outdoor essentials.
1. Outdoor Industry - The outdoor industry has the potential to benefit greatly from this emergent trend by improving the backpack coolers functionality for outdoor enthusiasts and providing more versatile products to the market.
2. Sporting Goods Industry - The wearable backpack coolers can enable sports fans to keep their drinks or snacks cold during long games or events, and therefore provide an opportunity for the sporting goods industry to expand its offerings and enhance the fan experience.
3. Food and Beverage Industry - The wearable backpack cooler trend presents an opportunity for food and beverage industry players to introduce more new products suitable for outdoor consumption use, such as canned beer and soft drinks.