The iFi audio Aurora speaker system is a stylish multimedia solution that takes several design aesthetics into account to create a demure unit that's suitable for use in any modern home or office.
The speaker takes both French and Japanese design into account, and is achieved using bamboo on the exterior in order to create an ultra-modern silhouette that's also eco-friendly. The unit has a somewhat old-fashioned design that's accented by a triangular aluminum frame to give it a mid-century modern touch that doesn't need to be hidden away but instead left out as a focal point in a space.
The iFi audio Aurora speaker system features PureEmotion amplifying technology along with SoundSpace and TrueBass for audiophile-approved sound.
The iFi audio Aurora Features French and Japanese Design Inspiration
1. Bamboo Audio Systems - The use of bamboo in audio systems shows an opportunity for the integration of sustainable materials into technology design.
2. Multicultural Design - Incorporating design elements from multiple cultures into products shows an opportunity for unique and diverse aesthetics in the market.
3. Mid-century Modern Design - The resurgence of mid-century modern design in products provides an opportunity for companies to target consumers interested in vintage and retro styles.
1. Audio Technology - The incorporation of PureEmotion amplifying technology shows an opportunity for innovation in audio technology for a more immersive listening experience.
2. Interior Design - The use of iFi audio Aurora as a decorative piece in a space shows an opportunity for audio products to be incorporated as a design element in interior design.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - The use of bamboo in iFi audio Aurora and other products shows an opportunity for more sustainable manufacturing processes that have a lower impact on the environment.