As per usual, there is nothing "ugly" about the I Love Ugly Spring/Summer 2015 collection. The New Zealand-based brand introduced its latest offerings by way of a new editorial.
In recent seasons, the menswear company has gone through some subtle changes, placing a renewed emphasis on basic items and classic wardrobe staples. This directorial shift is very much reflected in the editorial.
Every garment, from t-shirts to slacks, looks totally effortless. It is the type of ease and wearability that many brands strive for, but ultimately fail to reach; an offhand, uncomplicated style that has gracefully matured into the I Love Ugly Spring/Summer 2015 collection.
TheI Love Ugly Spring/Summer Collection Features Basic Staple Items
1. Renewed Emphasis on Basics - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by focusing on simple, timeless pieces that exude effortless style.
2. Effortless Wearability - Opportunity for innovative clothing brands to design garments that are both easy to wear and stylish.
3. Uncomplicated Style - Opportunity for fashion brands to create collections that embody a laid-back aesthetic without compromising on quality or style.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to reinvent their collections by emphasizing basic staple items and effortless wearability.
2. Menswear - Opportunity for menswear brands to tap into the trend of effortless and uncomplicated style in their collections.
3. Clothing - Opportunity for clothing brands to create simple yet stylish garments that are easy to wear and versatile.