Designed by Peter Powers, the Hyundai i30 online hypnosis experiment is a peculiar and controversial new car promo designed to introduce consumers to the new vehicle.
The experiment, which is only available to those in the Netherlands, allows people to test drive the new Hyundai model after being hypnotized -- through a computer. Everything about the experiment seems a bit far-fetched. Skepticism aside however, the concept is undoubtedly a novel way to attract some publicity to the Korean car company.
The Hyundai i30 online hypnosis experiment has participants registering online for a 15-minute, mind-controlled, experience that may lead them to do things they never imagined that they would. At very least, anyone who checks it out will subconsciously remember Hyundai when it comes time to get a new car, whether or not they were under the influence of mind control.
The Hyundai i30 Online Hypnosis Experiment is a Head Trip
1. Mind-controlled Cars - The concept of mind-controlled cars presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the automotive industry to explore new ways of enhancing the driving experience.
2. Online Experiments - The rise of online experiments opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for companies to engage consumers in unique and interactive ways to promote their products or services.
3. Subconscious Marketing - The Hyundai i30 online hypnosis experiment showcases the potential of subconscious marketing techniques, providing an opportunity for companies to tap into the power of the subconscious mind to influence consumer behavior.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can embrace the concept of mind-controlled cars and leverage advancements in technology to create innovative vehicles that are controlled by the power of the mind.
2. Digital Marketing - The rise of online experiments in marketing creates opportunities for the digital marketing industry to develop immersive and unconventional promotional campaigns that capture the attention of consumers.
3. Advertising and Branding - The use of subconscious marketing techniques, as demonstrated in the Hyundai i30 online hypnosis experiment, presents an opportunity for the advertising and branding industry to tap into the subconscious mind of consumers and create impactful marketing experiences.