Although it may not be apparent at first glance, the Hyundai Concept Motorcycle is inspired by the musculature of organic species. Unlike some vehicle concepts that we have seen lately that have much more of an organic form, this design imbues this inspiration into a more traditional aesthetic.
Designed by Min Seong Kim, there is a fluidity about the Hyundai Concept Motorcycle that relates it to an animalistic nature. With the addition of an upper section that seems to cage in the rider, the entire motorbike becomes intertwined, which enables steering without any kind of assistive apparatus. Therefore, the Hyundai Concept Motorcycle encourages a relaxed rather than rigid body wile on the bike, promoting a healthier position.
The Hyundai Concept Motorcycle is Inspired by Musculature
1. Organic-inspired Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of organic inspiration in product design to create unique and eye-catching aesthetics in various industries.
2. Intertwined Motorbike Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop motorbike designs that integrate various components to create a seamless and fluid structure for improved performance and aesthetic appeal.
3. Assistive-free Steering - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invent steering systems that do not require assistive apparatus, promoting a more natural and relaxed riding experience for various types of vehicles.
1. Automotive Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce organic-inspired designs in automotive industry to appeal to consumers seeking unique and visually appealing vehicles.
2. Motorcycle Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore intertwined and fluid motorbike designs to enhance performance and aesthetics in the motorcycle industry.
3. Sports Equipment Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop assistive-free steering systems for sports equipment, such as bicycles and scooters, to improve user experience and promote healthier body positions.