These Hypethetic “Mosaic Skull Force One” sneakers remind me of the digital camouflage worn by the military in urban environments. These custom Nike Air Force Ones are far more streetwise, however, and are created by Singapore-based shoe designer Hypethetic.
These limited-edition sneakers will only come in a run of 12 pairs, and go on sale this Sunday.
Implications - Military fashion reflects our global focus on war, terrorism and patriotism. While military fashion is a perennial fashion trend in couture, streetwear designs demand a more incisive, edgy interpretation for mass adoption. Rugged styling, prints inspired by modern military camouflage and streetwise accents satisfy the multifarious credibility requirements of today's urban youth.
Hypethetic “Mosaic Skull Force One” Shoes Look Like Digi Camo
1. Military Fashion - Opportunity to create edgy streetwear designs inspired by military fashion for mass adoption.
2. Digital Camouflage - Opportunity to incorporate prints inspired by modern military camouflage into fashion and accessories.
3. Streetwear - Opportunity to design streetwise fashion with rugged styling and urban accents for urban youth.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore military-inspired designs and incorporate them into streetwear.
2. Footwear - Footwear industry can create limited-edition sneakers with military-inspired prints and urban accents.
3. Accessories - Accessories industry can utilize digital camouflage prints in bags, hats, and other fashion accessories.