The conceptual Hymer VisionVenture Camper has been designed by the Germany-based company as a glimpse into the near future of explorative vehicle models as life on the road becomes a reality for a wider swath of consumers.
Boasting a high-tech design, the vehicle is achieved using 3D printing technology and features a futuristic pop-up sleeping section on the top with an almost lunar rover-like feel. The full kitchen and bathroom within offer all the amenities that are required for life on the road, while the rear roll-up windows offer expansive views of the surrounding environment.
The Hymer VisionVenture Camper concept is sure to be admired by the rising number of consumers looking to ditch conventional living spaces in favor of a mobile alterantive.
The Hymer VisionVenture Camper Offers a Glimpse of the Future
1. 3d-printed Camper Vans - Innovative opportunities for 3D printing companies to create customizable, high-tech camper van designs.
2. Exploratory Vehicle Models - Businesses can offer more unique, space-saving and tech-driven campervan models as younger consumers look for adventure-driven lifestyles.
3. Mobile Alternatives - Companies can capitalize on the trend of unconventional living spaces which offer flexibility and freedom, by creating innovative mobile homes with eco-friendly features.
1. Automotive Industry - Automakers can further invest in technology to design and create unique, high-tech camper van models such as the 3D-printed Hymer VisionVenture.
2. Manufacturing Industry - 3D printing companies can collaborate with automotive manufacturers to create customizable campervan components with intricate design features.
3. Sustainable Housing Industry - Businesses can bridge the gap between conventional housing and mobile living by developing eco-friendly, energy-efficient mobile homes for consumers.