This mini hydroponics system is the perfect thing if you want to grow an indoor herb garden. The ZeroSoil Mini Indoor Garden even has two separate growing compartments so you can grow different kinds of plants.
The self-watering planter uses its hydroponics system so your plants can grow in ideal conditions. Whether you place it on your kitchen countertop or your desk at work, this product is mobile and extremely versatile. The plants are also automatically fed with an organic and nutrient-rich formula that comes exclusively with the item. Its sleek white finish also ensures it won't clash alongside your other home or office decor.
If you know someone who does not possess a green thumb but enjoys greenery, this also makes a great gift.
This Versatile Planter is Combined With a Hydroponics System
1. Vertical Hydroponic Gardens - Developing hydroponic systems that take up less space and can be used in vertical spaces like walls can be an opportunity for disruptive innovation.
2. Smart Home Gardening Systems - Combining hydroponics and smart home technologies to create gardening systems that are highly efficient and require less human intervention can redefine indoor gardening.
3. Curated Plant Nutrition Formulas - Creating nutrient-rich formulas specifically curated for different types of plants can be a unique selling proposition for indoor gardening products.
1. Home Decor - The integration of indoor gardening products like ZeroSoil into home decor can provide new revenue streams for home decor companies.
2. Smart Home Technology - Incorporating hydroponic systems into smart home technologies can lead to disruptive innovations in the smart home industry.
3. Plant Nutrition Supplements - Developing nutrient-rich supplements specifically for indoor gardening can open up new markets for supplement companies.