As businesses are finding new ways to draw and engage their consumer base, so there is a magnanimous emergence of creative and interactive hybrid retail experiences. WeWork, which recently rebranded to The We Company, is now extending its co-working concept to other industries. The latest location in New York City offers enjoyable visits that do not require a membership.
Located in the Flatiron neighborhood, the space offers a collaborative haven, with access to coffee and a well-curated store. As far as the co-working business goes, the new WeWork space boasts about a 100 seats, as well as six meeting rooms.
The hybrid retail concept is launched by the company to delight members of the co-working communities and engage those outside of it.
Photo Credits: Dave Burk
The We Company Launches a Shop, Cafe and a Work Space
1. Hybrid Retail Experiences - The trend of combining retail, workspaces, and social spaces to create interactive and engaging consumer experiences presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the retail industry.
2. Collaborative Haven - The concept of creating collaborative spaces that offer coffee and curated stores alongside workspaces allows for disruptive innovation opportunities in the coworking industry.
3. Engaging Non-members - Creating retail experiences that are enjoyable and accessible to non-members of coworking spaces opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in the hospitality industry.
1. Retail Industry - The emergence of hybrid retail experiences provides opportunities for disruptive innovations in the ways retailers engage with consumers.
2. Coworking Industry - The integration of coffee shops, curated stores, and collaborative workspaces presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the coworking industry.
3. Hospitality Industry - Creating retail concepts that engage and delight non-members of coworking spaces presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the hospitality industry.