Take a good look at the Hybrid Bicycle. Its alien form appears undoubtedly space-age, yet its mechanics are inspired by age-old inventions. The front wheel of the unusual two-wheeler features spiky cogs instead of spokes so that the "hub" of the wheel remains low to the ground as the tire rotates around it.
The form of the Hybrid Bike is, however, certainly 21st century. Designer Hasan David Dal conceived a sinuous sculptural frame, complete with curves, the gentle narrowing of the charcoal-colored tubes and the artistic molding of a cantilevered seat that emerges from the same bend as the handlebars. The Hybrid Bicycle is complete with its overall matte black finish and its bright blue metallic accents that must have taken inspiration from Tron.
The Hybrid Bicycle Puts Old Engineering to Cutting-Edge Design
1. Hybrid Bicycles - The design of Hybrid Bicycles combines old engineering with cutting-edge aesthetics, presenting opportunities for disruptive innovation in the bike manufacturing industry.
2. Spiky Cogs - The use of spiky cogs instead of traditional spokes in Hybrid Bicycles opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in wheel design and manufacturing.
3. Sinuous Sculptural Frames - The sinuous sculptural frames in Hybrid Bicycles offer opportunities for disruptive innovation in bicycle frame design, incorporating both aesthetics and functionality.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - Hybrid Bicycles introduce disruptive innovation opportunities in the bicycle manufacturing industry, particularly in design and technology.
2. Wheel Manufacturing - The use of spiky cogs in Hybrid Bicycle wheels creates disruptive innovation opportunities in the wheel manufacturing industry, revolutionizing traditional wheel designs.
3. Sporting Goods Manufacturing - The sinuous sculptural frames of Hybrid Bicycles present disruptive innovation opportunities in the sporting goods manufacturing industry, merging innovative design with performance.