Through the HWKN MEtreePOLIS project, an exceptional task was undertaken that seems to successfully marry together the most desirable elements of country and city living. With a seemingly impossible goal, this proposal is the result of great imaginative planning that encourages nature and civilization to meet each other halfway.
This jungle-like metropolis is made possible by eco power plants which harness renewable energy and resources to feed the activities of industry and daily life. Such buildings are some of the highest in each landscape and are both supported by and integrated with massive vine and stem-like structures, forming whimsical outdoor greenscapes for ecology and human recreation. In addition to amalgamating the earth and man-made objects, the HWKN MEtreePOLIS also strives to unite citizens in close classless communities.
The HWKN MEtreePOLIS Aims for an Organic Utopian Urban Design Strategy
1. Eco Power Plants - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced technologies to improve the efficiency and sustainability of eco power plants.
2. Whimsical Outdoor Greenscapes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative designs and materials for outdoor greenscapes that combine ecology and human recreation.
3. Close Classless Communities - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement new social and economic models to promote the formation of close classless communities.
1. Renewable Energy - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invest in research and development of new renewable energy technologies to support eco power plants.
2. Architecture and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with unconventional materials and structures to create unique and sustainable outdoor greenscapes.
3. Social and Economic Development - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use technology and innovative approaches to foster the creation of close classless communities in urban areas.