Disposable coffee cups are one of the worst offenders when it comes to single-use packaging, so the 'HUNU' coffee cup has been designed to help offer consumers an alternative option. The coffee cup features a fully collapsible design that can be flatpacked for easy storage inside a bag or even a pocket to ensure it's accessible at all times when heading to a cafe. The cup is expertly designed to fit well with any barista standard sized coffee and features a nontoxic design that's achieve with a mix of bamboo and silicone.
The 'HUNU' coffee cup comes with a removable band that doubles as an insulating component when the cup is in use and a way to keep it collapsed when not.
The 'HUNU' Coffee Cup is Made with Bamboo and Silicone
1. Collapsible Eco-friendly Products - There is an opportunity for companies to create eco-friendly products that are designed to be collapsible for easy transportation and storage.
2. Mixing Materials - By mixing sustainable materials like bamboo and silicone, companies can create innovative, nontoxic products.
3. Single-use Packaging Alternatives - As consumers become more conscious of their waste, companies have an opportunity to offer alternatives to single-use packaging, specifically in the coffee industry.
1. Eco-friendly Product Manufacturing - Creating eco-friendly products that are easy to transport could disrupt the manufacturing industry, encouraging other companies to follow.
2. Sustainable Materials Development - By perfecting the mix of sustainable and nontoxic materials, there is potential for the development of new industries and advancements in current practices.
3. Coffee Shop and Cafe Industry - In light of the growing concern for single-use packaging, the coffee industry can potentially revolutionize the way they serve coffee and decrease the amount of waste they produce.