Viewers are introduced to a pair of next-generation superheroes in the ‘The New Transformers’ editorial shoot, shot by photographer Sam Scott Schiavo for the 20th issue of Vangardist magazine.
Groomed by Alexandra Elena and outfitted by stylist Mirza Sprecakovic, the bazooka-wielding hunky models with their boy-next-door charm are spotted wearing mesh shirts, knits, plaids, jackets, robes, trunks and pants with military camouflage prints. Also seen on the two are very avant-garde pieces of head and neck-wear, which seem to be made of plastic toys from rifles and army troops assembled together.
'The New Transformers,' which was captured by Sam Scott Schiavo, has plenty of sexy military and warrior-inspired looks on which viewers can feast their eyes.
'The New Transformers' Shoot by Sam Scott Schiavo is Warrior-Inspired
1. Next-generation Superheroes - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry to incorporate military and warrior-inspired elements into superhero-inspired clothing.
2. Avant-garde Head and Neck-wear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the accessories industry to create unique and bold head and neck-wear using unconventional materials like plastic toys.
3. Military Camouflage Prints - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the textile industry to develop new printing techniques and alternative camouflage patterns for fashion and apparel.
1. Fashion - Exploring military and warrior-inspired themes in clothing design.
2. Accessories - Creating unconventional and avant-garde head and neck-wear.
3. Textile - Developing innovative printing techniques and designs for military camouflage prints.