The Hunger TV 'Dig The New Breed' editorial will inspire many women to not only embrace their edgy selves for the summer season, but also their inner vintage vixen. As though channeling the '60s and '70s, the looks have been given a modern twist in the form of neon colors and contemporary fabrics. Nevertheless, the hairstyles perpetuate the retro vibe.
Created in collaboration with TIGI, who cast some of London’s leading hairstylists, Hunger TV 'Dig The New Breed' editorial showcases some cutting edge looks that are full of personality. The corresponding outfits were styled by fashion editor Anna Hughes-Chamberlain. The equally bright backdrop was created by set designer Dominic Chinea. It was shot by Damien Fry.
The Hunger TV 'Dig The New Breed' Editorial is Vibrantly Vintage
1. Edgy Retro-inspired Hairstyles - Opportunity for innovative hairstyling products and tools that combine vintage aesthetics with modern technology.
2. Vibrantly Vintage Fashion - Potential for fashion brands to create clothing lines that incorporate retro-inspired designs with contemporary elements.
3. Neon Colors Trend - Chance for cosmetic companies to develop bold and vibrant makeup products that cater to the growing demand for neon-colored cosmetics.
1. Hairstyling Industry - Opportunity for hairstyling salons and barbershops to offer retro-inspired hairstyles and attract a niche market of individuals seeking unique and edgy looks.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers can tap into the nostalgic trend of vintage fashion and create collections that blend retro and modern elements, catering to a wide range of consumers.
3. Cosmetics Industry - Cosmetic brands can capitalize on the popularity of neon colors by launching makeup lines featuring vibrant and eye-catching shades that appeal to customers looking for bold and statement-making looks.