Song stuck in your head? If you can hum it, Nayio.com can find it.
That's the claim of Nayio Media, Inc. who launched the first melody-based search. Nayio searches Napster and then provides a link to the song. In addition to Humming Search, Nayio also has a collection of tools for American Idol wannabes. By selecting a song from the studio, it will display the melody and pitch graphically and put your voice to the pitch test. Warblers get feedback in real time and at the end of the song a score will be given for pitch accuracy.
Nayio Launches Melody-Based Search Engine
1. Melody-based Search - Nayio's Humming Search introduces disruptive search technology based on melody, paving the way for new modes of music discovery.
2. Real-time Pitch Feedback - Nayio's pitch testing system offers disruptive innovation in real-time pitch feedback for singers.
3. Music Training Tools - Nayio's collection of tools for American Idol wannabes offers disruptive innovation in music training and development.
1. Music Industry - Nayio's melody-based search and music training tools represent disruptive innovation opportunities in the music industry.
2. Search Engine Industry - Nayio's Humming Search represents disruptive innovation opportunities for search engines and music discovery services.
3. Education Industry - Nayio's pitch testing and music training tools offer disruptive innovation opportunities for the education industry, specifically music education.