Human Time Project celebrates its one year anniversary with a new limited edition model of its most popular watch.
This Human Time Project (HTP) - M model is limited to 150 pieces and features a vintage leather hand sewn strap. This is the kind of simple, character building watch perfect for an understated gentlemen’s look. It comes with a brushed stainless steel case as well.
However, if you’re thinking about this as a Christmas gift, you might want to reconsider because the watches won’t be shipped out until January. It’s always interesting when a company “gives” its fans a present to celebrate an anniversary. What the company is really doing is using the mark in time as a marketing tactic.
The Human Time Project Celebrates One Year with Limited M Model
1. Vintage Leather Watches - Opportunity for watch companies to cater to consumers that seek a vintage look with a modern twist.
2. Limited Edition Products - Limited edition products can be used by companies as marketing tactics and as a way to build brand loyalty.
3. Oversized Watches - Designers and watch companies can tap into the oversized watch trend and offer unique designs for consumers.
1. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion and accessories companies can incorporate vintage-inspired leather into their watch collections.
2. Luxury Goods - Watch companies can market limited edition watches as luxury goods to build brand loyalty among affluent consumers.
3. Retail - Retail companies can capitalize on the oversized watch trend and offer unique designs to differentiate themselves from competitors.