Tinybop is about to release a new set of educational apps, the first of which is called the Human Body app. Designed by Kelli Anderson, the app for children lets kids explore and learn about the human form. It will be released in 48 languages so kids all over the world can learn.
The children's app will have smart interactions and a beautiful design. Young users will not be exposed to any advertising or in-app purchases either in the Human Body app or any app from Tinybop.
The educational series will be called the Explorer’s Library. These games are intended to “help children develop a foundational understanding of the world.” The objective of these apps is fun, interactivity and deep understanding and immersion.
The Human Body will cover everything from animated brains to bones. Kids will be able to poke, probe and examine different systems. The app will also contain a recording tool so users can ask questions, interact and play with each other.
The Human Body App is an Interactive and Educational App for Kids
1. Interactive Education Apps - The trend of interactive education apps presents an opportunity for businesses to develop innovative and engaging learning tools for children.
2. Multilingual Learning Apps - The trend of multilingual learning apps offers a chance for businesses to create educational tools that cater to a global audience by providing content in multiple languages.
3. Hands-on Learning Apps - The trend of hands-on learning apps provides businesses with an opportunity to develop immersive and interactive experiences that help children gain a deep understanding of various subjects.
1. Edtech - The EdTech industry can capitalize on the trend of interactive and educational apps by creating innovative learning platforms for children.
2. Mobile App Development - Businesses in the mobile app development industry can take advantage of the trend of multilingual learning apps by offering their expertise in creating language-learning applications.
3. Children's Toys and Games - The trend of hands-on learning apps presents an opportunity for businesses in the children's toys and games industry to develop interactive and educational products that engage children in active learning experiences.