Elegantly sleek and stoically sophisticated, brunette beauty Freja Beha Erichsen has decided to reprise her role as one of the faces of Hugo Boss for the Hugo by Hugo Boss Fall 2012 ad campaign. Her sharp facial features and waif-like body perfectly suits the minimally clean-lined designs that this label has to offer for the cooler season.
The Hugo by Hugo Boss Fall 2012 ad campaign was shot by Miami-born, New York-based photographer Alexei Hay. Captured entirely in black and white, the photoshoot perfectly complements the architectural structure and fantastic tailoring of each outfit. From the dresses to the trench coats, everything is immaculate. The looks in the ad campaign were finished with a boyishly sweeping hairdo and understated makeup.
The Hugo by Hugo Boss Fall 2012 Stars a Sleek Freja Beha Erichsen
1. Minimalist Fashion - Opportunity to create sleek and clean-lined designs for the cooler seasons.
2. Black and White Photography - Potential for capturing the architectural structure and fantastic tailoring of garments in a visually striking way.
3. Natural Beauty - Demand for understated makeup and simple hairstyles to enhance the overall look.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for clothing brands to offer minimalistic designs and focus on architectural tailoring.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to specialize in black and white photography and showcase fashion garments.
3. Cosmetics - Opportunity for cosmetic brands to promote understated makeup for a natural and sophisticated look.