The Morgan Aero Bang watch features an incredibly luxurious design and black skeleton dial. Inspired by the motley assortment of luxury materials used to produce a Morgan AeroMax, the Hublot Aero Bang Morgan similarly contains a mishmosh of titanium, sapphire, steel, Kevlar, ceramic, and tungsten.
The combination of Hublox's skilled craftsmanship and Morgan's tech-savvy luxury automobiles is an excellent example of successful supercar cross-branding. To see more, check out the articles below.
Implications - For the very small group of consumers within society who live their lives with the luxury of a disposable income, extremely high-end products are very appealing. This type of consumer opts for lavish products boasting exclusive and elitist qualities that will complement their status and wealth.
The Hublot Aero Bang Morgan Oozes Luxury
1. Luxury Watches - There is a trend for high-end watches that feature luxurious designs and exclusive, elitist qualities.
2. Cross-branding - Supercar cross-branding, like the collaboration between Hublot and Morgan, offers innovative opportunities to create unique, luxurious products.
3. Titanium and Ceramic Materials - The use of a mishmosh of materials, such as titanium, sapphire, steel, Kevlar, ceramic, and tungsten, presents an innovative opportunity for luxury product manufacturers to create unique and impressive designs.
1. Luxury Goods - The trend for high-end, exclusive products appeals to affluent consumers who can justify spending large sums of money on luxury items.
2. Watchmaking - Watchmakers can explore the use of cross-branding and unique material combinations to create luxury timepieces that stand out in a crowded market.
3. Supercars - Collaborating with high-end watchmakers to create luxury timepieces inspired by the design and construction of supercars could provide a lucrative revenue stream for the supercar industry.