The whimsical icy palace that is the Hôtel de Glace is back with its 13th annual reconstruction.
For those who may not be familiar with the hotel, each year the entirely ice made structure is given a new theme and rebuilt to accommodate to this. Designed out of hundreds of thousands of tons of ice and snow, the theme this year 'A Journey to the Center of Winter,' focuses on the beauty of the winter season. From the exterior to the interior, every corner of the hotel is expertly carved to create a winter wonderland. The exquisite hotel has attracted a fair share of tourists who hope to experience the intriguing ice palace. For those adventurous couples, you can even get married at the hotel.
Until March 24th, the The Hôtel de Glace located in Quebec city is a tourist attraction not to be missed.
Quebec's Hôtel de Glace is a Whimsical Winter Wonderland
1. Ice Hotels - The trend of extravagant ice hotels offers unique and immersive winter experiences for tourists.
2. Themed Ice Structures - The trend of creating themed ice structures like the Hôtel de Glace provides an opportunity for innovative and artistic designs.
3. Winter Tourism - The trend of winter tourism highlights the growing interest in cold-weather destinations and activities, creating opportunities for businesses in the hospitality and travel industries.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can leverage the trend of ice hotels by offering unique and memorable experiences to guests.
2. Tourism - The tourism industry can tap into the trend of themed ice structures by promoting winter destinations and attracting visitors seeking immersive experiences.
3. Event Planning - The event planning industry can capitalize on the trend of ice hotels by offering services for weddings and special events in these distinctive locations.