Drake's fashion label NOCTA continues to work in collabroation with Nike and this time around, it launches a Purple colorway of the Nike Hot Step Air Terra sneaker model for the season. The new tonal update arrives just in time for the warmer temperatures and has a premium leather material making up most of the construction.
It is detailed with dynamic paneling that is then marked with perforations for breathability and 3M accents for a reflective touch. The rest of the shoe includes the dramatic heel counters that are detailed with "G-Tek" branding along with mini Swooshes, the NNOCTA tongue tag, and the printed insoles. It all rests on top of a sculpted midsole foundation with large air units and a toothy outsole.
Image Credit: @solebyjc
NOCTA and Nike Launch a Purple Hot Step Air Terra Sneaker
1. Collaborative Fashion Label Sneakers - More fashion labels and footwear brands can collaborate in sneaker design and create unique colorways that cater to different tastes.
2. Premium Leather Sneaker Models - Sneaker models made of premium leather designed for the Spring or Summer season can be a new trend that many brands can adopt.
3. Reflective Accents on Sneakers - Sneakers with reflective accents can provide practical and aesthetic value, attracting customers who prioritize visibility in low light conditions.
1. Fashion Apparel and Footwear Manufacturing - Apparel and footwear manufacturers that can produce unique and high-quality sneakers are likely to attract consumers looking for fresh styles.
2. Sports Apparel and Footwear Retail - Retailers catering to customers looking for innovative new designs can benefit from stocking sneakers from new collaborations and limited-edition releases.
3. Athletic Training Gear Retail - Sellers of athletic training gear can capitalize on sneakers with practical features and benefits such as breathability and reflective accents to suit customers' needs.