The Fall/Winter issue of Numero Homme features an editorial entitled ‘Hot Shots’ based on XXX movie posters and DVD covers. Photographer Matthias Vriens McGrath captures models Tyson Ballou, Leandro Maeder and Lisa Marie in provocative poses with absurdly realistic titles such as: Fashion Fantasies, The Marriage Manual (which was a little too racy to be shown here), Forbidden Lessons and BangBang.
Even the editorial’s own title ‘Hot Shots’ gets a steamy, fictitious cover. This pictorial is sure to get tongues wagging and maybe a whole lot more.
Numero Homme's Racy Smut-Inspired Hot Shots
1. Provocative Fashion Editorials - Fashion magazines and brands can create provocative editorials and campaigns inspired by smut and XXX aesthetics.
2. Realistic Aesthetics in Ads - Brands can use realistic aesthetics inspired by smut and XXX movie posters in their advertising campaigns to grab the attention of consumers.
3. Stirring Controversy for Advertising - Controversial and provocative ads inspired by smut and XXX movie posters can become a new trend in advertising to create buzz around products and services.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate provocative smut-inspired editorials in their magazines and campaigns to capture attention and create buzz.
2. Advertising - Advertising agencies can use realistic aesthetics inspired by smut and XXX movie posters to create controversial and buzzworthy ads for their clients.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry, including movies and TV shows, can incorporate smut-inspired themes and aesthetics to create provocative and attention-grabbing content.