This hot pink druzy quartz pendant is the perfect way to infuse some Valentine’s pink into your wardrobe, year round!
The hot pink stone is smooth around the edges, but its glittering interior exposes the fine grains that make this quartz crystal such a gem.
The hot pink pendant, which was created by OceanPhoenixDesigns on Etsy, hangs from an oxidized sterling silver chain which has two small, asymmetrical ruby nuggets on both sides, each surrounded by black garnets and rubelite rondelles.
Quartz and Ruby Necklace is an Electric Valentine's Pink
1. Druzy Jewelry Trend - The rising popularity of druzy jewelry encourages the creation of unique pieces with colorful stones like this hot pink druzy pendant to meet customer demand.
2. Valentine's Day Color Trend - The use of bright pink hues in jewelry design for year-round wear offers a new opportunity to capitalize on the Valentine's Day color trend.
3. Oxidized Sterling Silver Trend - The increase in demand for jewelry made with oxidized sterling silver creates opportunities for designers to incorporate this unique metal into their designs like this pendant.
1. Jewelry Industry - Jewelry makers have an opportunity to capitalize on the popularity of bright pink druzy stones and oxidized sterling silver in their designs.
2. Fashion Industry - The use of bold pink colors in jewelry provides the fashion industry with new opportunities to incorporate the Valentine's Day color trend into their clothing.
3. Online Marketplace Industry - The rise in demand for unique, handmade jewelry has created opportunities for online marketplaces like Etsy to promote and sell products from independent designers like OceanPhoenixDesigns.