The Hot Pie Direwolf bread that was baked for Arya in the extremely popular Game of Thrones television series can now be made by fans to enjoy. It will never carry the same sentimental value, but it is as close as it gets to the real thing.
The recipe is pretty straight-forward, but does involve some skill in molding the direwolf as adorable as it was done by Hot Pie. Make sure to make the tail questionably large in order to mimic it appropriately. The recipe also calls for dried currants to be used for the eyes, but if you want to follow the bread used in the show the eyes can be left out.
Don't feel bad if you eat all of the scones in one sitting, because you can simply bake up a new batch of these fantasy inspired snacks anytime you like.
These Scones Imitate the Hot Pie Direwolf Bread from Game of Thrones
1. Fantasy-inspired Snacks - Creating homemade snacks that replicate iconic food items from popular fantasy shows and movies.
2. DIY Baking - The trend of DIY baking where fans can recreate their favorite food items from movies and TV shows.
3. Nostalgic Food Replicas - The trend of making food replicas that evoke nostalgia and allow fans to experience their favorite movies and TV shows through food.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to create pre-packaged fantasy-inspired snacks and baking kits.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment companies to collaborate with food brands to market and sell food items inspired by popular movie and TV franchises.
3. Kitchenware - Opportunity for kitchenware companies to develop specialized baking tools and molds for creating fantasy-inspired snacks.