The most popular celebrity hairstyle? Lauren Conrad hair.
Yahoo! Search results were flooded with queries for celebrity hair this week, the top 10 of which we've featured in this gallery. The number one spot in the top 10 'hair' searches of the week was Lauren Conrad hair, so don't be surprised if long flowing, middle-parted locks are the 'it' look of the summer.
The gallery also includes Short Shag hair (think Meg Ryan and Jennifer Hudson), Hot Hairstyles (Katie Perry's bangs, or Lady Gaga hair bows), Teen Hair Styles (Demi Lovato, Dakota Fanning and Miley Cyrus are all sported longer locks), Eva Longoria Hair (bring on the hot rollers), Layered Bob Hairstyles (the Kate Moss bob), Jessica Alba Hair (her new straight bangs are a whole new look), Bumpits (to get that Hollywood boost), Female Hair Loss Causes and Natural Hair a la Penelope Cruise.
According to recent search terms for Hollywood hair, the leading lady of the locks is not quite who you'd expect, but after looking at these Lauren Conrad hair pictures, it's not surprising.
From Lauren Conrad Hair to the Short Shag and Teen Hairstyles
1. Lauren Conrad Hair - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in hair styling products and tools to achieve the popular look of flowing, middle-parted locks.
2. Short Shag Hair - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in salon services and hair products catering to the trendy short shag hairstyle.
3. Teen Hair Styles - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in hair care and styling products targeting teenagers who want to emulate the longer locks of celebrities like Demi Lovato, Dakota Fanning, and Miley Cyrus.
1. Hair Styling Products - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in the development of new hair styling products that help achieve the popular hairstyles mentioned in the article.
2. Salon Services - Disruptive innovation opportunities in salon services can arise from catering to the demand for trendy short shag hairstyles.
3. Hair Care Products - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in the hair care industry to create products tailored to the specific needs of teenagers aiming to emulate celebrity hairstyles.