The Hospitality Gin Bartender Series #1 Pineapple + Pepper is one of the latest offerings from the charitable gin brand that will provide avid cocktail enthusiasts with an unexpectedly flavorful option to use in their favorite recipes this holiday season.
The gin comes as the brand's first in its Bartender Series and is achieved with freeze-dried pineapple along with green bell pepper and pink peppercorn. The spirit is infused with additional botanicals including juniper, lemon thyme and orange blossom, which will round it out as the perfect option for a G&T, festive cocktail and more.
The Hospitality Gin Bartender Series #1 Pineapple + Pepper is priced starting at £30 and, while available online via the brand's website, is also being sold through Spirit Store, Master of Malt and other premium alcohol stockists.
Image Credit: Hospitality Gin
Hospitality Gin Bartender Series #1 Pineapple + Pepper is Tasty
1. Charitable Spirits - Charitable gin brands are innovating by creating flavorful and unique spirits while also giving back to charitable causes.
2. Bartender Series - Brands are creating bartender-specific product lines to better cater to the needs of cocktail enthusiasts and industry professionals.
3. Unconventional Flavor Combinations - Spirits brands are experimenting with unique flavor profiles like pineapple and bell pepper to attract consumers looking for something different.
1. Alcohol Industry - The alcohol industry is seeing an influx of innovative and charitable gin brands that are disrupting traditional ways of producing and marketing spirits.
2. Hospitality Industry - Bartender Series products are disrupting the hospitality industry by catering to the specific needs of bartenders and mixologists.
3. Food Industry - Unconventional flavor combinations like pineapple and pepper are an opportunity for the food industry to experiment with new recipes and taste profiles.