I'm always on the hunt for unique yet tasteful jewelry, and I think that this Horsehair Choker fits both categories with ease. Just as its name suggests, it is made from horsetail hair, which gives it a simultaneously delicate and strong look.
Designed by Elizabeth Prost, the Horsehair Choker was humanely created. Handmade in San Francisco, it features leather and silver details. Priced at $215.00, it would be a gorgeous addition to anyone's accessories collection.
Elizabeth Prost's Horsehair Choker is Humanely Made
1. Eco-friendly Fashion Accessories - There is a growing demand for ethically made and eco-friendly fashion accessories, like Elizabeth Prost's Horsehair Choker.
2. Sustainable Materials - The use of sustainable materials, such as horsetail hair, can be a new trend in fashion accessories design industry.
3. Handcrafted Accessories - There is a trend in handcrafted accessories which can make a unique selling point for companies to differentiate their products.
1. Fashion Accessories Manufacturing - The use of eco-friendly and sustainable materials in fashion accessories manufacturing can be a disruptive innovation opportunity.
2. Handmade Goods Marketplace - There is a growing opportunity for handmade goods marketplaces that provide platforms for artisans to showcase their eco-friendly, ethically-made products.
3. Sustainable Textile Industry - The sustainable textile industry can expand their product range by creating new sustainable materials for fashion accessories.