Eden is a brand that boasts daily hormone supplements that are engineered to supercharge female health by appealing to "cutting-edge science [and] ancient intelligence."
Hormonal health is extremely important for the female body on a few accounts. For one, their balance is stress-alleviating, resulting in "a stable mood and clear mind." Secondly, they are directly correlated to metabolic processes and libido, with the ability to enhance these functions. Finally, hormonal health also helps regulate reproductive and gut health.
Eden's daily hormone supplements are intended to optimize and support the female body, creating an ecosystem for optimized overall health. They are vegetarian, non-GMO, gluten-free, and non-soy. Made in the USA, the all-in-one hormone supplement contains a blend of 28 vitamins, botanicals, and minerals.
Image Credit: Eden
Eden's Hormone Supplements for Women Combine Tradition & Science
1. Hormone Optimization Supplements - Developing hormone optimization supplements based on natural and scientific ingredients could increase interest in overall hormonal health.
2. Stress-relieving Hormonal Health - Exploring stress-relieving properties of hormone supplementations like adaptogens could result in new products promoting balanced mood and clear mind.
3. All-in-one Health Supplements - Creating all-in-one health supplements that combine various vitamins, minerals and botanicals could offer an opportunity for businesses to cater to health-conscious consumers.
1. Pharmaceuticals - Developing natural hormonal supplements as an alternative to traditional hormone replacement therapy treatments could disrupt the pharmaceutical industry.
2. Wellness - Expanding into the wellness industry with hormone-optimizing supplements could provide a natural solution for those seeking improved health and hormonal balance.
3. Nutrition - Introducing hormone-balancing supplements and functional food products, such as adaptogen-infused drinks and snacks, can disrupt the nutrition industry.