The 'SUE BEE HONEY' jar design by Ashley Gustafson is a clever way to include honeybee and hexagonal motifs in a simple, subtle way. These elements are practically present in just about every kind of honey packaging that's out there, but this design manages to integrate both in a way that is charming and new.
The sweet spreads are packaged in clear jars that are topped with wooden lids, bringing warmth and tactility to the packaging. Since the spreads are contained in clear glass jars, this gives the opportunity to show off the sumptuous colors of other products like maple syrup and agave, which look quite a bit different from the golden SUE BEE honey.
Ashley Gustafson's Honey Jar Design Brings a Freshness to Overused Motifs
1. Innovative Packaging Designs - New and unique packaging designs that incorporate traditional design elements can help a product stand out in a crowded market.
2. Natural and Organic Product Labeling - Designs that incorporate natural or organic elements, such as wooden lids, can appeal to consumers looking for more environmentally-friendly products.
3. Clear Jar Containers - Clear glass jars can be used to showcase the natural colors and textures of a variety of food products, such as honey, maple syrup, and agave.
1. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can innovate by creating design concepts that offer a unique and fresh perspective on traditional design elements.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can benefit from natural and organic packaging options that appeal to environmentally-conscious consumers.
3. Cosmetics and Skincare Industry - Clear jar containers can be used in the cosmetics and skincare industry to showcase the natural ingredients and colors of products like lotions and creams.