Consumers who are looking to get a flattering sun-kissed glow for the summer without having to commit to a spray tan or messy semi-permanent bronzing products that tend to leave noticeable streaks are likely to appreciate the new 'Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil' from The Body Shop.
The product comes in a universally flattering shade of golden bronze, which has tiny flecks of glitter integrated into the formula to catch and reflect the sunlight when it hits the wearer's shoulders, collarbones, legs, and other key areas that they might want to highlight.
To use the Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil, consumers simply apply a small amount to their skin with their hands or a large makeup brush and then buff it in for a natural look that won't leave a greasy or sticky residue behind.
The Body Shop's 'Honey Bronze' Dry Oil Offers a Sun-Kissed Glow
1. Shimmering Body Oil Trend - Body and beauty brands can create new shimmering body oil products to offer an instant, mess-free sun-kissed glow for consumers.
2. Multi-use Beauty Product Trend - Multi-use beauty products like tinted body oils that are easy to use and provide multiple benefits like shimmer and hydration will become increasingly popular.
3. Eco-friendly Body Oil Trend - Consumers will seek eco-friendly and sustainable shimmering body oil options that come in biodegradable packaging.
1. Beauty Industry - Beauty industry can innovate and provide users with new shimmering body oil products with multiple attributes and eco-friendly options.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion industry can collaborate with body oil brands to market shimmering body oils with apparel that would suit different occasion.
3. Luxury Hotels Industry - Luxury hotels can offer guest amenities with shimmering body oils to provide a luxurious in-room spa experience.