Have you ever wanted to express some deep-rooted emotion but couldn’t find the words? Well, these innovative rubber stamps by De De Ce may be the answer.
Currently there are 8 designs in this range, all with a simple Times typeface. They would add a little personal touch to your personal letters and even notes to your colleagues at work...
Some of the phrases include: "All I ask for is one last chance," "What do you mean, I’m always too busy," and my favorite, "I know in the past I’ve found it difficult to say these words but I LOVE YOU!" Perhaps the latter stamp is best used out of the office.
Which stamp would you choose?
Express Your True Feelings Using These Rubber Stamps
1. Personal Expression Stamps - The rise of personal expression stamps presents opportunities for companies to create customizable stamp designs for consumers.
2. Emotional Intelligence Products - Companies can capitalize on the trend of emotional intelligence products, like honesty stamps, by producing additional office products that promote empathy and understanding in the workplace.
3. Office Creativity Tools - The increasing popularity of office creativity tools, such as honesty stamps, suggests opportunities for companies to develop similar items that help employees personalize their work environment.
1. Rubber Stamp Manufacturing - Rubber stamp manufacturers can create a new range of personal expression stamps that cater to customer needs and preferences.
2. Office Supplies - Office supplies companies can release new lines of emotional intelligence products, including honesty stamps, to meet the changing demands of the modern workplace.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising firms could use creative office tools like honesty stamps to appeal to younger, digitally-savvy audiences in new ad campaigns.