The Homme Girl Clothing line is designed by Natalie Yuri and Brittenelle Fredericks in Los Angeles, California. The “no messing around” approach to the tomboy fashions gives off a laid-back vibe. The edgy, punk rock looks are sprinkled with badass accessories. The female clothing line caters to the punk-hipster look, but with many feminine touches. In a city filled with over-the-top fashions, the Homme Girl clothing brand sets itself apart from other LA brands with its addition of a hard-core edge to female clothing.
The boy-infused fashions like black top-hats and boyfriend blazers are made for badass females. The clothing line pushes gender boundaries. The campaign photographs feature lounging, laid-back models rocking the fresh Homme Girl apparel.
The LA brand is making a splash with alternative tomboy styles for fierce females.
The Homme Girl Clothing Line is Tomboy Chic
1. Tomboy Chic Clothing - Designing clothing lines combining tomboy looks with feminine touches presents an disruptive innovation opportunity.
2. Gender-neutral Fashion - Promoting gender fluidity through fashion offers a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Relaxed Urban Apparel - Designing relaxed urban apparel sets a new trend in fashion and offers a disruptive innovation opportunity.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry has an opportunity to explore unique, gender-neutral fashion trends to cater to diverse groups of people.
2. Clothing Manufacturing Industry - The clothing manufacturing industry can explore new ways to produce high-quality and comfortable relaxed urban apparel that can cater to the needs of different customers.
3. Retail Industry - The retail industry has an opportunity to explore unique tomboy chic clothing lines that cater to diverse groups of customers.