Alarm.com created a home security platform that can be controlled through one app. The company operates as an independent manufacture of alarm devices, meaning it does not sell products directly to consumers or other companies. Instead, it produces security systems for alarm companies, and it works with several Authorized Service Providers who can build a system using technology from Alarm.com
The home security platform is able to control various home tasks all from one place, including video monitoring, lighting controls, garage controls, door locks, and more. Security systems from Alarm.com can also be used to access live video streams to remotely monitor their house. Users can slow link their alarm system with smart lights, allowing lights to be remotely controlled.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
Alarm.com Created a Home Security Platform for Alarm Companies to Distribute
1. Home Security Platform - Creating a new home security platform that allows for integration with different devices and home tasks, creating a more seamless security system experience for the user.
2. Remote Video Monitoring - Developing a video monitoring feature that allows for remote access, enabling users to monitor their homes from anywhere, as well as the ability to control smart lights remotely.
3. Authorized Service Provider Partnerships - Building partnerships with authorized service providers to expand their reach and distribution to consumers, while broadening their product offering.
1. Home Security - Innovation opportunities in home security include creating integrated systems that can also include a wide range of home devices for greater utility.
2. Smart Home - Developing a comprehensive smart home security system that integrates with different home devices, allowing for greater control and convenience.
3. Alarm Manufacturing - Partnering with service providers as a manufacturer of alarm devices to diversify their product offering and expand distribution channels.