The connected home has enabled consumers to incorporate lots of different items to become more efficient, but it's also allowing the introduction of smarter security solutions like the 'Blink' Wireless Home Monitor System. Instead of requiring extensive wiring or power lines to operate, the 'Blink' Wireless Home Monitor System is totally wireless and can operate for up to a year before needing a battery change.
The camera within the system is connected to various sensors within that will not only sense movement, but also temperature changes. As soon as activity is detected, the 'Blink' Wireless Home Monitor System will go to work recording and enable authorized users to see what's happening in real-time from their smartphone.
The 'Blink' Wireless Home Monitor System Provides Exceptional Clarity
1. Wireless Security Systems - The advancement of wireless tech presents opportunities for security systems to become more efficient and cost-effective by eliminating the need for extensive wiring and power lines.
2. Connected Home Security - As the connected home becomes more popular, it opens up space for innovative security solutions that incorporate smart devices and sensors.
3. Real-time Monitoring - The ability for authorized users to monitor activity in real-time through a smartphone presents opportunities for disrupting traditional home security systems.
1. Home Security - Innovative wireless and connected security systems are relevant to the home security industry.
2. Iot - The growth of connected homes and smart devices creates a space for IoT integration with security systems.
3. Surveillance Systems - Wireless surveillance systems are relevant to the surveillance industry and can benefit from advancements in wireless technology.