Letting people share their home-cooked meals with each other, Mealku acts as a home cook network. The web service works to pickup and deliver home cooked food while awarding generous chefs with 'Ku points.' Ku points can be used to order meals from other home-based cooks on the platform. As a result, Mealku works as a network that facilitates nutritious food sharing.
If you don't have the time or skill to cook, you can still enjoy a home-cooked meal through Mealku. Ku points can be purchased directly from the site. Other ways of earning points includes posting recipes, reviewing chefs and referring members.
Mealku keeps you safe from improperly prepared food through a mentor system. Cooks must be approved and primed by a senior cook or a 'WelcomeCook.'
Mealku Works to Let People Barter with Home-Cooked Meals
1. Home-cooked Meal Sharing - Opportunity for platforms that enable individuals to share their home-cooked meals with others, fostering a sense of community and promoting healthy eating.
2. Points-based Reward Systems - Opportunity for businesses to implement points-based reward systems, similar to Mealku's 'Ku points', to incentivize customer engagement and loyalty.
3. Safety and Quality Assurance - Opportunity for technologies or services that ensure the safety and quality of home-cooked meals exchanged through networks, such as Mealku's mentor system.
1. Food Sharing Platforms - Opportunity for companies to create online platforms that connect home cooks and consumers, allowing for the exchange of home-cooked meals.
2. Loyalty and Rewards Programs - Opportunity for businesses in various industries to implement points-based reward systems to drive customer engagement and increase loyalty.
3. Food Safety Technology - Opportunity for companies to develop technologies that improve the safety and quality assurance of homemade food shared through online networks.