The ugly Christmas jumper you choose to wear to your holiday themed party says a lot about you, and the Holiday sweater infographic can explain what it all means.
Normally when someone hears of an ugly sweater Christmas party, their first thought is to head over to a second-hand store and search through the racks. Naturally, this tell-all sweater graphic was made by Goodwill. On it there is the Do-It-Yourself pullover, which is normally the one guaranteed to win best dressed at the party. This person would rather create something themselves and they are a big fan of the upcycle phenomenon. Then, of course, there's the Bah Humbug jumper. This is the person who only came to the party because they had to and left their outfit until the last minute.
Find out which category you fall into by viewing the Holiday Sweater Infographic.
The Holiday Sweater Infographic Tells What Your Jumper Means
1. Ugly Christmas Sweater Parties - Opportunity for businesses to provide unique and customizable holiday-themed apparel for individuals and groups.
2. DIY Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies providing resources and materials for fashionable do-it-yourself apparel design.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunity for companies to promote and provide sustainable options for clothing and accessory production.
1. Fashion & Apparel - Industry can create customized and unique holiday apparel that would cater to customers seeking fresh and innovative wardrobes.
2. DIY Crafting - Industry can cater to people who like creating their own outfits and would like to design and create accessories and clothing.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing & Production - Industry can advocate and implement sustainable, eco-friendly, and ethical manufacturing and production processes to attract environmentally conscious consumers.