With liquor companies like Beefeater packaging their booze in festive colors, Jack Daniels channeled their Christmas spirit in a more luminous way with the Holiday Barrel Tree.
To celebrate the joyous season, liquor company has been doing a lot of campaigning, all of which features the Holiday Barrel Tree. It was built by the Jack Daniel distillery crew in Lynchburg, Tennessee, which is the hometown of the company. Over 100 white whiskey oak barrels were used to construct the body and it stands at 26 feet tall. I can't think of a better way to celebrate the holidays with a good drink, lights and a Christmas tree made from barrels.
Watch the Holiday Barrel Tree commercial and see how it was built.
Jack Daniels Celebrates Christmas with the Holiday Barrel Tree
1. Festive Booze Packaging - There is an opportunity for liquor companies to create festive packaging for their products during special occasions, such as Christmas.
2. Luminous Displays - Innovative ways of creating luminous displays, like the Holiday Barrel Tree, can capture consumer attention and enhance brand visibility during the holiday season.
3. Unique Event Campaigns - Creating unique event campaigns centered around holiday-themed installations, such as the Holiday Barrel Tree, can generate buzz and engage consumers.
1. Liquor Industry - The liquor industry can leverage festive packaging and unique event campaigns to differentiate their brands and increase sales during holidays.
2. Advertising Industry - Innovative displays, like the Holiday Barrel Tree, present opportunities for the advertising industry to create impactful campaigns that resonate with consumers.
3. Event Management Industry - The event management industry can explore creating immersive experiences through unique installations, like the Holiday Barrel Tree, to attract attendees and create memorable events.