Just as H&M introduced H&M League to turn influencers into brand ambassadors, it is now launching H&M Insiders as an "internal ambassador program" made up of its own style-conscious employees. The H&M Employee Ambassador program in the United States includes 15 employees from stores and offices across the country, selected based on the content they share, as well as their, personality, location, brand values and style.
With the H&M Insiders program, fashion fans will be able to get to know people like Morenike, who loves daring dresses, skirts, oversized silhouettes and bold accessories, or Chanique who describes her style as "everyday casual with a divided twist of street fashion."
Through this program, the employee ambassadors will be sharing outfits and home decorating content, as the retailer also has an H&M Home branch.
H&M Insiders Leverages Employees as Style Advisors
1. Internal Ambassador Programs - Creating internal ambassador programs that leverage employees can enhance brand authenticity and consumer trust.
2. Style-conscious Employee Influencers - Utilizing style-conscious employees as influencers can provide a unique and relatable perspective for fashion fans and potential customers.
3. Content Sharing and Personal Connection - Encouraging employees to share outfits and home decorating content can foster a sense of connection and community with customers.
1. Retail - Retailers can implement employee ambassador programs to strengthen their brand image and increase customer engagement.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage style-conscious employees as influencers to showcase their products and connect with target consumers.
3. Home Decor - Home decor brands can incorporate employee ambassador programs to inspire customers and showcase their products in real-life contexts.