As summer approaches, H&M and Brock Collection unveil their collaborative summer launch, featuring romantic and sophisticated styles. Brock Collection, the LA-based womenswear brand founded by Laura Vassar and Kristopher Brock, brings forth its signature pieces to the collaboration.
A range of dresses, blouses, tops, denim jeans and shorts, shoes, jewellery, handbags, and sunglasses are used to create the capsule's "softly romantic yet city-ready" style. This womenswear collection features country florals, tie-up shoulder straps and corset-like details that combine comfort with elegance.
The capsule is made from sustainable materials such as organic linen and cotton, recycled cotton, and recycled polyester to respond to the ongoing demand for eco-conscious manufacturing. In partnership with Brock Collection, H&M aims to make luxe craftsmanship accessible to all.
Image Credit: Fashion United
H&M and Brock Collection Unveil a Partnered Summer Launch
1. Sustainable Fashion - The use of sustainable materials like organic linen and recycled polyester to create eco-conscious fashion apparel.
2. Collaborative Collections - The creation of unique designs by partnering with other fashion brands and expanding the array of style options for consumers.
3. Romantic Apparel - The preference for feminine and detailed clothing styles that combine elegance with comfort for women’s summer fashion.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry implements sustainable practices and frequent collaborations to remain eco-friendly and present diverse clothing options to customers.
2. Retail - Retail sales of sustainable and romantic summer collections through collaborative efforts cater to the increasing demand for eco-friendly and fashionable clothing.
3. Manufacturing - Manufacturers seek to produce clothing by utilizing sustainable materials and techniques that cater to the eco-conscious customer demographic.