Chinese consumer electronics brand Hisense has announced the launch of its new 4K Fire TV (50U6HF), which features a 50-inch 60Hz display and is being offered at an impressively low price point.
The sleek new TV marks a first for Hisense as its features built-in Fire TV, Amazon's Smart video streaming platform. Up until now, Hisense has worked exclusively with Roku -- Amazon Fire's leading competitor -- to deliver Smart TVs. As a result, users can expect to enjoy everything that comes with Amazon Fire's unique OS, including Alexa voice controls, smart assistant feedback, and a built-in search bar.
In terms of features, the new TV also comes equipped with Hisense’s proprietary ULED technology, Quantum Dot technology, and support for Dolby Vision HDR.
Image Credit: Hisense
Hisense's First Amazon Fire TV Comes with a 50-inch 60hz Display
1. Low-cost Smart Tvs - The new 4K Fire TV from Hisense provides affordable access to Amazon's streaming platform and smart assistant features, creating an opportunity for companies to disrupt the TV market with low-cost alternatives.
2. Built-in Voice Controls - With Alexa voice controls integrated into the Hisense 4K Fire TV, companies can consider adding built-in smart assistant functionality to their smart devices to improve user experience and accessibility.
3. Proprietary Display Technologies - The inclusion of Hisense's ULED and Quantum Dot technologies in the 4K Fire TV highlights the potential for companies to differentiate themselves in the TV market with their proprietary display technologies.
1. Consumer Electronics - The launch of Hisense's 4K Fire TV demonstrates the potential for affordable, high-quality consumer electronics products with built-in smart features and technologies.
2. Streaming Platforms - As a result of the partnership between Hisense and Amazon, streaming platform providers can expand their reach by partnering with TV manufacturers to offer built-in access to their platforms.
3. Smart Home Devices - The integration of Alexa voice controls in the 4K Fire TV shows the potential for TV manufacturers and smart home device providers to collaborate and combine functionalities for a more seamless smart home experience.