The Hill-Side Fall/Winter 2012 lookbook draws upon friends from every corner of the globe to show off its most recent collection. Friends from Chicago, Toronto, Cape Town, Austin, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Sydney, Seoul and other places were asked to photograph themselves in the collection. The resulting lookbook shows the diverse range of clothes that Hill-Side has to offer, and the diverse range of men who can wear it.
The Hill-Side Fall/Winter 2012 collection is a mix between casual fashion and a preppy aesthetic. The look is something that you would be likely to see on college campuses. It's worn by people who like to stay comfortable, be fashionable, but also dress themselves up just a little. This collection has a little something for everyone.
The Hill-Side Fall/Winter 2012 Lookbook is Shot All Over the World
1. Global Photographic Lookbooks - Opportunities for businesses to showcase their products in a novel, engaging way by utilizing the creativity and diversity of consumers all around the world.
2. Casual-preppy Style - Brands should consider creating collections that merge casual and preppy styles to appeal to the masses, especially those looking for comfortable yet stylish clothing.
3. Diverse Model Representation - Calling upon a range of identities, cultures and genders for modeling and advertising opportunities is an innovative way to reach a broader audience and increase representation in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands seeking to showcase their garments in unique and innovative ways by partnering with consumers.
2. Retail - Retailers could consider stocking and marketing a variety of casual-preppy styles to target the college market and beyond.
3. Photography - Professional photography and artistic direction companies can leverage the growing trend of global photographic lookbooks to showcase their services.