Highs and Lows, a sneaker and apparel brand that's based out of Australia, created a campaign that's dubbed 'Girl Gang for Highs and Lows.' The pieces comprising it are a part of the brand's 2017 Spring/Summer series.
In vintage fashion, female muses pose in circular sunglasses, berets and simplistic streetwear staples, which have a clear 90s inspiration. Oversized tees are at the forefront of the Highs and Lows editorial, the majority of which feature pastel color palettes and subtle embroidery.
Often, these tees are layered with turtlenecks or long-sleeve crewnecks. High-waisted jeans and plated black trousers are paired with the tees as well, further enhancing the vintage aesthetic. The Highs and Lows collection can be purchased in-store and online now.
Highs and Lows Recently Debuted Its Spring/Summer Campaign
1. Vintage-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for brands to tap into the nostalgia trend and create fashion collections with a 90s-inspired aesthetic.
2. Circular Sunglasses - Growing popularity of circular sunglasses presents an opportunity for eyewear brands to innovate and create unique designs.
3. Simplistic Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to take a minimalist approach to streetwear and create timeless, versatile pieces.
1. Apparel - Apparel brands can leverage the vintage-inspired fashion trend to design and market clothing collections with a nostalgic appeal.
2. Eyewear - Eyewear industry has the potential to disrupt the market by introducing innovative designs and styles for circular sunglasses.
3. Fashion - Fashion industry can embrace the simplistic streetwear trend to create new fashion lines that cater to consumers seeking minimalist aesthetics.