Nike's 'Air Jordan 1' shoes are a classic design that have not changed too much and the high-top sneakers now have an Olympic-themed design.
Many companies are jumping on the Olympics bandwagon -- particularly sports companies -- as people become increasingly patriotic and excited for what is soon to come in the sports world. Unlike other Olympic-themed shoes, these high-top sneakers showcase patriotism in a more subtle way. The shoes are almost completely white and blue, however the Nike 'Air' logo that sits on the tongue of the shoes come in red. The classic Nike swoosh is what solidifies the Olympic theme of these sneakers, as it comes in a vibrant gold.
As countries and people who follow sports are eager for the Olympic games this summer, companies such as Nike continue to reinvent designs to reinforce that excitement.
These High-Top Sneakers Were Inspired by the Upcoming Olympic Games
1. Olympic-themed Sneakers - Opportunity to create unique and patriotic shoe designs that appeal to the enthusiasm surrounding the Olympic games.
2. Subtle Patriotism - Opportunity to showcase national pride in a more understated way through design elements like color and logo placement.
3. Reinventing Designs - Opportunity for companies to continue innovating and refreshing their product offerings to capitalize on the excitement of the Olympic games.
1. Athletic Footwear - Opportunity for sports companies to create Olympic-themed sneakers and capture the market of patriotic sports enthusiasts.
2. Sporting Goods - Opportunity for companies in the sporting goods industry to expand their product offerings to include Olympic-themed merchandise, tapping into the fervor surrounding the games.
3. Fashion and Apparel - Opportunity for fashion and apparel brands to collaborate with sports companies and create Olympic-inspired clothing and accessories, leveraging the excitement around the games.