Designers Christian Gumpold and Christopher Gloning are the masterminds of the sleek, fast, and luxurious Sentori 58R Flybridge Motor Yacht. It’s still in the production stage, but they hope to have the first prototype finished in February of 2009.
Features of the Sentori 58R include speeds of up to 30 knots (Whoa, Nelly!), three decks, a place for sunbathing, VIP and Captain’s rooms with toilets, a dinette, and a pantry.
Considering the design and numerous amenities, I’m a bit curious as to the statement made in the excerpt below that makes it sound as the Sentori 58R Flyboard Motor Yacht will be affordable for everyone.
I guess we’ll just have to wait about the price once it goes on sale.
The Sentori 58R Flybridge Motor Yacht
1. Luxury Recreational Boats - The trend of designing sleek, fast, and luxurious recreational boats like the Sentori 58R Flybridge Motor Yacht presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the boating industry.
2. High-speed Marine Technology - The trend of incorporating high-speed capabilities, like speeds of up to 30 knots, in marine vessels opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in marine technology.
3. Affordable Luxury - The trend of creating affordable luxury boats like the Sentori 58R Flybridge Motor Yacht offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in the luxury goods market.
1. Boating and Marine - The boating and marine industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by embracing the trend of designing fast and luxurious recreational boats.
2. Marine Technology - The marine technology industry can leverage the trend of incorporating high-speed capabilities in marine vessels to drive disruptive innovation in the sector.
3. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can capitalize on the trend of creating affordable luxury boats to disrupt the market and attract a wider consumer base.