I know what bikes have been missing all this time, a little curve and something to really hold on to (wink), and you’ll get that with the Hidemax Cycle. Although just a concept, I’m sure it’ll be just a matter of time before it hits production. Skinny’s out, haven’t you heard?
Actually, designer Servet Yuksel didn’t want to simply redesign the look of the bicycle (that would be plain superficial). With the Hidemax Cycle, he also wanted to enhance the performance, comfort and durability as well. Looks like the Hidemax Cycle is the whole package!
The Hidemax Cycle Shapes Up for Comfort and Performance
1. Curvaceous Bikes - Creating bicycles with curved designs to enhance comfort and performance.
2. Concept-to-production - The trend of designers creating concepts that are likely to be produced in the future.
3. Performance Enhancement - Designing bicycles that not only look good but also improve performance, comfort, and durability.
1. Cycling - The cycling industry can explore the potential market for curvaceous bikes and develop innovative designs.
2. Product Design - The product design industry can leverage the concept-to-production trend and create innovative bicycle designs.
3. Outdoor Sports Equipment - Manufacturers in the outdoor sports equipment industry can focus on creating performance-enhancing bicycles that cater to specific needs.