Freak your house guests out with the Hidden Surprise Mug. This semi-disturbing mug will definitely have your friends' stomachs churning. The gross design comes from Urban Outfitters and can be found online or in store.
The Hidden Surprise Mug does indeed have a surprise waiting for people at the end of their drinks. The surprise at the bottom is very much inspired by child-like humor. Once guests finish their drinks, they'll find a twirly lump of poop waiting for them at the bottom.
This is definitely one fun cup to prank unwanted house guests with. However, if you're just looking to add some humor to your life first thing in the morning, then this is the cup to do it with.
The Hidden Surprise Mug Will Scare Your House Guests
1. Shocking Home Goods - There is an opportunity to create more prank-inspired, unexpected home goods to cater to consumers with a playful sense of humor.
2. Disgusting-yet-funny Designs - Designers can experiment with more disturbing designs that incorporate humor, allowing for an unconventional take on the typical homeware market.
3. Childish Humor Products - There is an opportunity to create more home goods and novelty items that are inspired by juvenile humor, appealing to consumers with a love for irreverent jokes.
1. Home Goods - Home goods companies may benefit from experimentation with shocking designs to attract a more playful consumer base.
2. Novelty Gifts - Novelty gift retailers have an opportunity to offer a wider selection of humorous, yet disgusting designs to appeal to a range of consumers.
3. Housewares and Kitchenware - Brands in the housewares and kitchenware industry could create similar designs, allowing for the introduction of more amusing items to shake up their product lines.