Couture and card games collide with the release of the Hermes playing cards. Unlike the usual deck of 52, these cards are riddled with opulence and high fashion design.
Parisian fashion brand Hermes is very well-known for its high quality design and luxurious aesthetic. While the Hermes logo is typically branded across apparel, accessories and fragrances, the European fashion house has just added a collection of playing cards to its luxurious list of offerings.
The Hermes playing cards are offered in the consumer's choice of three decks. Offered in green, orange and taupe, each deck features a different kind of print while all the cards display a quirky back design and silver detail. While the usual deck of cards showcases kings and queens, Hermes playing cards utilize crocodiles and birds instead.
The Hermes Playing Cards Bring Luxury to an Age-Old Pastime
1. Luxury Playing Cards - There is an opportunity for high-end brands to create unique, luxurious playing cards, leveraging their brand recognition and appealing to luxury consumers.
2. Fashionable Game Pieces - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to create stylish and unique game pieces to elevate the gaming experience and cater to fashion-conscious consumers.
3. Artistic Card Design - There is an opportunity for artists and designers to create unique and creative playing card designs that appeal to collectors and gamers who value aesthetics.
1. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods industry can leverage the popularity of card games and create unique luxury playing card products to cater to this lucrative market segment.
2. Fashion - Fashion industry can create stylish and fashionable game pieces to elevate the gaming experience and appeal to fashion-conscious consumers.
3. Art and Design - Art and design industry can create unique and creative playing card designs that appeal to collectors and gamers who value aesthetics, and offer limited edition or custom designed versions for a premium price.