A growing demand for cannabis-infused beverages in restaurants, bars and nightclubs is being supported by companies like Cannabinoid Creations and its CBD Hemp Soda line. The CBD Hemp Sodas boast innovative and nostalgic flavors, including High Tide HoneyDew Melon, Cartoon Cereal Crunch and Grape Limeade, as well as reinterpreted classics such as Orange Cream and Ginger Ale.
The soda products are made in the USA and packaged in slender glass bottles that are easily vendible. As they are made with non-psychoactive CBD rather than THC, the products have the potential to pass on health benefits without the high.
As a leader in cannabis beverage innovation, Cannabis Creations' founder and CEO Scott Leshman recently spoke on an expert panel at the Bar & Nightclub Show in Las Vegas.
Cannabinoid Creations Makes Cartoon Cereal Crunch and Orange Cream Flavors
1. Cbd-infused Beverages - Opportunity for companies to develop innovative and nostalgic flavors of CBD-infused beverages.
2. Nostalgic Flavor Revival - Chance for brands to redevelop classic flavors, such as Orange Cream and Ginger Ale, in a new context.
3. Health-focused Beverages - Potential for creating CBD-infused sodas that offer health benefits without the psychoactive effects of THC.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Companies in the beverage industry can explore the production of CBD-infused sodas with innovative flavors.
2. Hospitality and Nightlife - Opportunity for bars, restaurants, and nightclubs to offer CBD-infused beverages that cater to the growing demand.
3. Cannabis Products - Companies in the cannabis industry can expand their offerings to include CBD-infused beverages, capitalizing on the increasing popularity of cannabis-infused products.